Monday, December 31, 2012

2012!

We are ringing in the new years with two sick toddlers.  So happy they got sick while the hubby was off of work!  Time to reflect on 2012.

2012 was a pretty awesome year.  The past eight years have been amazing and it's all because of the man I have gotten to spend it with.  It just got better back in 2009 when we found out we were not welcoming just one human being into this world but TWO.  This year I have been blessed with so much.  I have gotten to watch friends become mothers, I have helped strangers who are having twins with tips on how I got through the first two years.  I have been blessed with being able to stay at home since the girls were born and raise them.  My husband and I were able to get away for the night during 2012 and act like adults but also act like we were dating and enjoy one on one time together.  We have had so many good memories this year.  Its crazy how fast these years have been going since bringing the girls into this world.  some of the harder times was our move away from family, no car for 3 months, apartment living and house hunting.  But in the end when I look back those moments seem so small and it was a fun adventure for the girls.  It also shows me how fortunate we have been.  I appreciate life so much more! 

2013 may be one of the hardest years that my husband and I will endure.  But we are both up for a challenge and in the end will overcome it.  The girls will be starting preschool this year, they are growing up way to fast.  I will be enjoying this year.  I will not let the small stuff interfere with this year.  I will continue to be positive and focus on what is important.  I will continue to decorate our house so we can call it "our home", I will also do this while using things we already own.  I am so lucky to have family and friends in my life who accept me for me, who don't judge me, and who truly would be there for me no matter what.  I hope to see these people more in 2013.  Even though 2013 may be a tough year, I have a few tricks up my sleeve to make it one of the best years for my little family! 


I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year.  I hope you are all blessed, happy, and healthy this year.  I hope you all will make a change for the world this year, whether it be giving that person who is having a bad day a smile, or paying it forward.  Its time to make a change and make the world a better place for our children!  God Bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment