Wednesday, January 11, 2012

canvas boxes!

Ok so over the past couple months, I have been making canvas boxes.  With the traveling from Thanksgiving and Christmas, we decided to not bring the cloth diapers and just buy a box of disposable diapers; we also have a bunch of wipes boxes.  I had a lot of fun doing this and it was pretty easy!

Turn this:


Into this:

I cut this box down, that is why it does not look like a diaper box!



This box I use as storage for our cloth diapers!  Visit Positively Splendid for the complete instructions!

For the liner I used THIS tutorial!  I do not have a sewing machine yet, and I was not about to hand stitch.  What is great about this world today is all the new inventions.  I used Ultrabound permanent iron on to put all the seams together.  It works great and does not fall apart!

Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment