Wednesday, January 4, 2012

week with daddy!

We got to spend a whole week with daddy! We went to the zoo, cuddled, went out to dinner, and just played and enjoyed our time together as a family!  Here are some pics and videos!

celebrating daddy's bday again!

Thanks Grandma DeeDee for the cake and cookies!

they love putting make up on daddy, stickers on him, and brushing daddy's hair!




heading to the rainforest and zoo! ( yes they had hats and gloves but she took them off and stuffed them in front of  her!)

mommy, I just want to look at the bats!







I love that we had Ian for a whole week, but I am ready to get back to our daily routine and schedule.  It has been so off with the holidays.  Also, when daddy is home, the girls only want him!  I am ready to have them all to myself again until he gets home from work!

We have not caught a break for almost two months and won't til the end of January.  I am so looking forward to February for a weekend of just the 4 of us!

1 comment: