Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas and New Year 2011

We had a great christmas and New Year!  We got daddy for a whole week and enjoyed every minute of it.  Christmas day we went to Ian's uncle's house in pa, then headed back and stopped at my uncles.  The girls had so much fun opening gifts in the morning!  They were also scared of their power wheels at first, then got used to them and drive them around the house!  By the way, not only did we celebrate Christmas, but also daddy's birthday, he was born on christmas!




Playing with their new laptops from Grandma DeeDee!

Laying at Uncle Dicks.  They were pretty exhausted!

They are inseparable and I love it!!  They also love their magna doodles from Santa!





Helping mommy clean!
We had round 2 of christmas with my mom's side of the family New Years day.  We always have a good time.  We also got to spend some time with my cousin and his wife who live in NC!

Uncle Brian taught Zoey that her feet can be chip holders!  Only my cousin would do something like that!!

I did not take a lot of pictures.  I wanted to enjoy this time with my family and not behind the camera.  I apologize!

Round 3 will be in two weeks when my sister comes home!!!

I can't wait for this coming year!  We have a lot happening!  Lots of challenges, decisions, weddings, vacations, but most importantly continuing to be able to stay home and watch our girls grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment