Friday, January 27, 2012

Playground World

Everyone asks me if I have help, a babysitter, nanny.  No I do not.  I do it all on my own and am proud of it! I take them everywhere on my own and have done it since they were newborns, unless my husband is around.  Grocery shopping, library, zoo, museums, playground world, mall, play group meetups, park, etc.  I love that we have a routine, I don't have to stay in the house all day, and that they are so good in public.

What is nice though, is when I do have help.  The only people who help me is family.  It is very rare because everyone works or is out of town.  My sister, brother-in-law, and baby Gavin were here for two weeks.  Our playgroup had two meetups at Playground world and I took advantage of the help from my sister and brother in law.  It was nice because we each had one, and I didn't have to chase two in opposite directions.  Here are some pictures and videos!  The girls had so much fun, and we will be going more often!

If you are around my area, there is a playground world on the eastside.  They have free play Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10am-11am.  It is nice during the winter months to let the kids still play on equipment that is suppose to be outside!


Harly on the tire swing!

Titi pushing Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment