Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Yes, I know it is a made up holdiday.  But I love it, and it is ever since we had children.  I wasn't big on it before, but my husband had always gotten me something from the time we started dating.  Now, I love it because you get to show your little family how much you love them, even though you are suppose to do it everyday; this day is extra special!

I did a craft with the girls, by myself.  Wish I would have done it over the weekend, but we were just so busy!  Tips on painting:  I got none, other than it will be a mess and make sure they are strapped in if they are under the age of 2!  Zoey decided it would be more fun to paint her body than the paper!  Needless to say, it ended in getting a bath!  When you have multiples and can only do one hand and foot print at a time, you have to keep the other one occupied.  They had so much fun, and that is all that mattered to me.  I don't care that my hand prints don't look like hearts, all that mattered is that the girls enjoyed it!  the cards still came out really cute!

here are some pics from 2011 and 2012!

1st Valentine's 2011!

2nd Valentine's 2012!





No comments:

Post a Comment