Monday, September 26, 2011

Haircuts

Tonight after the girls got a bath, we trimmed their bangs.  I always put their hair up or in a bow, but there are some days they don't want it up and their hair is always in their eyes.  We decided we were going to cut them tonight.  It was very difficult when two toddlers won't sit still and freak out when they see the scissors.  Good thing there were two of us.  I distracted the girls and Ian cut.  Toothbrushes also came into play, cause they love to brush their teeth!

The outcome was not the best on either child.  Zoey's bangs are too short, and Harly's bangs are still too long.  But at least they are cut right?  No, I feel bad for both of them, I remember when my dad cut my bangs way to short and I was so embarassed to go to school.  Good thing they are only 1!  Except we have my sister's baby shower in two weeks and will be seeing a ton of people we have not seen in a while :(

Its ok though, what are you going to do?  They needed to be cut and they are at the stage where they do not want to sit, they want to go.  They are still adorable and its hair, it will grow back! (At least that is what I keep telling myself!)

Don't worry I will post pics, but I will wait til I have them in a cute outfit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment