Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crock-Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu

One of my favorite recipes in the crockpot is chicken cordon bleu!  Here is the recipe!

Ingredients:
6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of milk
1 can of cream of chicken soup
6 slices of ham (one for each piece of chicken)
6 slices of swiss cheese (one for each piece of chicken)
1 package of stuffing mix
1/4 cup of melted butter

Directions

1.  In a small bowl, mix together soup and milk.  Coat the bottom of the crock-pot with the mixture.

2.  Lay chicken pieces on the bottom of crock pot, covering it with ham and swiss cheese.  Pour remaining soup/milk mixture over chicken. 

3.  Sprinkle stuffing mix on top, and drizzle melted butter over the top of this.

4.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or on high for 2-3 hours.

** I substituted the chicken breasts with chicken tenderloins because that is what I had available.  i was able to fit about 10 in the crockpot.  I just made sure that all of the chickens had a slice of ham and cheese.**

My taste testers!  i made home-made mashed potatoes with this meal!

What you do with one you have to do with the other one, no matter what it is!

I forgot to take a pic of Ian's and I's, but the girls also had this for dinner, this is theirs!  I like the tenderloins better, because literally fell apart with the fork which is perfect for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment