Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin carving!!!

Last year, the girls were only 4 1/2 months when we carved pumpkins.  They just sat in their bumbos and watched mommy and daddy.  This year it was a different story!  This year's carving was so much fun, and the girls loved it!  Pumpkin carving is one of my favorites things to do, especially cleaning out the inside!  I don't know why, I just love it (maybe that is why I am in the medical field!)  Well, I have a new partner, Zoey!  Zoey loved playing with the the gooey insides!  Harly also liked cleaning it out, as long as it did not touch any part of her body but her hands.  Everytime a small piece landed on her foot she freaked!  Here are some pictures!




Don't mind the mess in the background, we have finally moved onto redoing the laundry room! yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment