Thursday, October 13, 2011

Titi's baby shower!

This past weekend was my sister's baby shower!  She is having a little boy!  I am so excited and can't wait for him to be here!  The girls were so good, especially since they were running on only an hour nap.  We got to see a lot of family and friends we don't get to see often! Her good friend also made the trip in with her two little girls, they are absolutely adorable and my girls had a lot of fun with them!  I was helping, watching the girls, and running around so unfortunately I did not take any pics.  I did take a pic of their bedding (sea turtles is the theme!), and a photo of her belly!  Here they are:

Hopefully she won't kill me for this pic! 

Titi and Uncle Ryan-  We had a blast with you both.  We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!  We hate that you two live so far away, but when we are together it doesn't feel like we spent one day apart!  Titi rest up because baby Gavin will be here before you know it!  Can't believe you are 32 weeks, you don't look it at all!!  We love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment