Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat!

We took the girls trick or treating tonight!  We were the only ones on our street trick or treating, so everyone was trying to give us all their candy, no thanks, trying to stay healthy and the girls can't eat it (we won't let them I should say!)  The girls had fun.  After they picked out their candy, they blew kisses to everyone, it was really cute!  We only went to 4 houses because we didn't want a ton of candy, it was very cold, and we had to walk far to get to each house.  At some houses we went to, the couples were all, we heard there were twins on this street from so and so, but we didn't know where.  Everyone was extremely nice!  We went to a neighbors house across the street who just adore the girls, it was nice seeing them!

When we got home, we let the girls have a couple m&ms and a bite of daddy's kit kat.  It was a "special occasion."  My hubby does not like the girls eating candy!  I was telling them, if you eat too much you will get juvenile diabetes.  They were looking at me like mommy, you are crazy, we are 17 months and you never give us sweets! 

I am also not promoting taking candy from strangers, just people we know, so we tried to go to all the houses of people at least my hubby and I knew.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! 
Ready to trick or treat!

Determined to open the candy!

Mommy, I don't want no stinkin' m&ms, I want this (no way it has pb in it!)

Please mommy!

Fine, I will just take it to daddy!

Daddy always gives in to his baby girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment