Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jackson!

My nephew was born on December 9, 2010.  He just turned one and now shares a birthday with my other nephew who was just born.  Jackson is such an adorable, loving, happy baby!  He lives in the south, so we do not get to see him a lot, but I love him so very much.  The girls also love him very much.  I have a picture I show them all the time and we talk about Aunt Carrie, Uncle Shane, and Jackson often.  Even though we don't see them very much, I want my girls to feel close to them, I want them to be able to run up to them and be excited when we do see them.

Jackson is Mr. GQ!  Over the summer, we were on vacation and every time I took that camera out to take his picture, he would look right at it and smile.  He is also his daddy's twin!  I hope that we will be able to see them more, I do miss all of them a lot and I know my husband misses his brother a lot!

Jackson-  we all hope you had a wonderful 1st birthday.  We wish we could have been there!  It looks like you had a blast!  We love you with all our hearts!  The girls are blowing kisses to you!!  Love you always and forever- your aunt Jackie, Uncle Ian, Harly, and Zoey!




No comments:

Post a Comment